"We're the money makers"
(WHITE COLLAR)
Max Dawson: Nobody has ever been as prepared for this game strategically as Max...he taught a freakin' class on Survivor. But we've seen before that theoretical knowledge doesn't really mean shit out on the Island. He's also active in the Twitter community and I've always enjoyed his hilarious(ly mean) commentary, but now he has extra pressure to do well.So Kim: I'm very excited for So, who is finally making her Survivor debut after being cut from San Juan Dul Sur last minute. After seeing how fun, cute and chill she is, I'm sure it'll be worth the wait. A contestant whose name is an adverb is a recappers nightmare, by the way.
Shirin Oskooi: It's hard not to root for someone as quirky and excitable as Shirin, but I could go either way with her. She seems like a big fan, so there's a chance she can integrate well, but it's just as likely she ends up an early boot. The first Persian on Survivor...may the show continue to open the door to unrepresented ethnicities.
Carolyn Rivera: Carolyn's a family woman with a lot of business experience. That says to me she's level-headed and good with people, and has a good chance of going all the way. Hopefully she won't be boring, and we get to see the tough New Yorker come out.
Tyler Fredrickson: I initially wrote Tyler off as the pretentious intellectual just from his glasses, but after watching his video, I now think he's just a big goofy dork. And he has a football background - hopefully he's the new Jon Misch.
Joaquin Souberbielle: If I didn't have a mancrush on him before, I did once I heard his accent. With his model looks and cutthroat personality, I have high hopes for him to be this season's douchey villain...in the best way.
"Blood, sweat and tears, callouses on our hands, sore at the end of the day"
(BLUE COLLAR)
Dan Foley: Dan has been trying to get on the show for years, so kudos to him for finally making it. I don't see him lasting long, though...will he really be able to hang with a tribe that's in much better shape than him? I see Dan as someone whose enthusiasm and big presence is charming in small doses, but probably not something you want around you constantly.Rodney Lavoie: Boston Rod! He seems to have a lot of confidence, but I'm not sure he's as smooth as he thinks he is. He better hope the rest of his tribe see hard-working contractor and not sleazy car salesman.
Sierra Thomas: Don't let the model looks fool you, this cowgirl is tough. Definitely someone who went way up in my estimation after watching her talk and seeing how level-headed and prepared she is. I hope she can prove her worth whilst still being underestimated.
Lindsey Cascaddan: How did they find another tattooed single mom hairdresser named Lindsey so soon after Cagayan? Lindsey is nuts and probably would've been a better fit for the No Collar tribe. I'm not just saying that based on her Cruella De Vil hair either - my gut says she'll be too bubbly and extrovert to fit in. I hope I'm wrong though because she's very likeable.
Mike Holloway: Oil driller by trade, Mike embodies blue collar. Not sure what to expect from Mike, but generally the people who gleefully talk about wanting to be the villain end up sucking at it.
Kelly Remington: Tomboy female cop who is worried that she's too trusting? Sounds like Sarah to me, and doesn't exactly fill me with hope that she can break the Survivor cop curse.
"I live my life not governed by anybody else's rules"
(NO COLLAR)
Vince Sly: Coconut vendor? Coconut vendor?? I don't know how they found this wacko, but I'm getting major Coach vibes already. This feather-wearing free spirit is gonna be something else, as you'd expect from the No Collar tribe.Jenn Brown: Hilarious hottie sailbot instructor? Count me in. I really want her to do well because she has so much potential, but I could easily see her becoming a tragic early boot or getting lost in the shuffle.
Nina Poersch: I have a lot of respect for Nina for overcoming deafness, and she immediately strikes me as likeable. She says she's a manipulator but not much of a liar...sorry Nina, you need both to make it to the end.
Will Sims: Will lists his people skills as his main asset and claims "nobody can outplay my social game", whatever that means. He's charismatic, fun, probably not that game-savvy, but I give him points for trainwreck potential. And I haven't even seen his karaoke skills yet!
Hali Ford: I actually think Hali has a good chance in this game - she comes off very smart, should be able to beast it in challenges, and likely won't be seen as a threat. The Southern Sophie, but not as smug.
Joe Anglim: Let's finish off with someone who I think has all the skills necessary to win. He's a laid-back surfer type, but very likeable and athletic. Probably a lot smarter than he looks, too. I can already tell he's gonna be the guy people regret letting get far.



No comments:
Post a Comment